Would you like to be part of our exciting growth journey while impacting the global transition to renewable energy?
At LAUTEC, we are always looking for ambitious talents to join our international team – no matter if you are freshly graduated with huge aspirations or if you are an experienced professional with years of expertise.
Founded in 2015, LAUTEC accelerates the renewable energy transition worldwide through innovative IT solutions and consulting services, enabling the public and private sectors to develop, execute and operate wind power projects smarter, faster, and cheaper. Located in Copenhagen, Taipei, Boston, and Melbourne, our team consists of more than 50 employees. Referring to the combined experience of our team, we have been involved in most offshore wind projects. Read more about LAUTEC here.
What We Offer
At LAUTEC, we value collaboration, curiosity, and innovation. Our culture is based on trust, flexibility, and self-motivation. We are true to our Danish roots with a flat hierarchy, development opportunities for all employees, and a reasonable work-life balance. Additionally, we can tempt you with the following:
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Company-paid health insurance
- Daily lunch buffet with a variety of options (vegetarian, vegan, etc.)
- Various social events, such as season parties or Friday bars
- Coffee, tea, soft drinks, snacks, etc.
Do you think something is missing? Just let us know, and we can probably work together to add it. After all, we are trying to create the best possible work environment!
What We Expect from You
- You have a general interest in developing renewable energy projects
- You are highly motivated, flexible, and agile with a can-do attitude
- You are a team player with a curious and innovative mindset
- You are ambitious, independent, and enjoy learning new things all the time
How to Apply
If this sounds like something for you, send your CV as well as a motivational letter to email@example.com, and let us know why we should hire you. Then we will be in touch soon!