Do you have a technical educational background combined with project planning experience, and do you want to be part of the global transition to renewable energy? Become LAUTEC’s new Project Planning colleague based in the US.
Joining our international Project Controls team, you will be working full-time on offshore wind farm projects with one of our clients. As our new Project Planning Consultant, your key task is to create and maintain the master program during the project’s development and construction phase. Furthermore, you will ensure that all key stakeholders are informed about the project’s progress and any significant deviations.
What You’ll Do
- Overall project planning, following the project model and the overall program
- Manage the schedule development, optimization, and maintenance
- Develop the project strategy for the timing of project execution
- Implement schedule analyses and scenario modeling
- Ensure the alignment of all critical stakeholder time schedules
- Report internally and externally on time planning and performance
- Benchmark, report, and forecast construction performance
- Assist the project team with identifying the critical path
- Facilitate planning sessions and train project participants in the disciplines of effective planning
- Collect schedule input from contractors and add it to the master schedule
- Engage closely with other project controls areas Support the PMO Manager
What We’re Looking For
Bringing the below skills and qualities will make it easier to succeed in this role:
- Relevant degree or study program with a technical background in Engineering, Construction, or similar, paired with a general interest in developing renewable energy projects
- 5+ years of work experience in a similar role in the wind, construction, or related industry
- Competencies equivalent to PMI-SP
- Dedicated planning experience in project planning, project management, or similar roles
- Proficiency with Primavera P6 is required
- Strong knowledge of planning, risk management, interface management, and cost control
- Extensive experience with conducting audits, surveillance, critiques, and root cause analyses
- Experience with portfolio planning
- Programming in PowerBI or advanced Excel is preferred
- Fluency in English and excellent communication skills, enabling you to present complex matters in a professional and straightforward way
Working at LAUTEC
At LAUTEC, we value collaboration, curiosity, and innovation. Our culture is based on trust, flexibility, and self-motivation. We are true to our Danish roots with a flat hierarchy and development opportunities for all employees.
Founded in 2015, LAUTEC accelerates the renewable energy transition worldwide through innovative IT solutions and consulting services, enabling the public and private sectors to develop, execute, and operate wind power projects smarter, faster, and cheaper. Our offices are located in Copenhagen, Taipei, Boston, Melbourne, and Seoul.
How to Apply
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, send your CV and a motivational letter to describe why you are the perfect candidate for this position to email@example.com.
Don’t hesitate to contact our Recruitment Manager, Peter Bæk at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions.