Would you like to work with project controls, and do you want to be part of the global transition to renewable energy? We have exciting opportunities for you to be a part of Australia’s burgeoning offshore wind industry! Become our PMO Consultant in Melbourne, Australia.
We are looking for a PMO Consultant to work full-time on offshore wind farm projects for our clients. By joining our international PMO team, you will support our clients in ensuring the project is delivered on time, within budget and scope, following the required safety and quality standards.
What You’ll Do
Early-phase projects require PMO consultants with a variety of skills. These can include:
- Developing and maintaining the project schedule in Primavera P6.
- Taking the lead on risk management activities on the project.
- Change control and interface management activities
- Cost estimating and budget development
- Gathering lessons learned and participating in structuring project documentation.
- Presenting project progress, performance, as well as forecasts to the project’s senior management
- Ensuring the successful implementation and optimization of the PMO’s strategy, responsibilities, services, and deliverables.
- Rolling out our PMO framework as a consultant to renewable energy projects,
- Contributing to knowledge sharing in LAUTEC’s global PMO team
What We’re Looking For
Bringing the below skills and qualities will make it easier to succeed in this role:
- Relevant degree or study program within Engineering or similar, paired with a general interest in developing renewable energy projects
- 5+ years of work experience in a similar role working on Infrastructure projects
- A proactive mindset to take ownership of delivering what the client needs
- Strong knowledge of Primavera
- Visual communication skills in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Competences equivalent to PMP and a clear understanding of Project Management processes
- Knowledge of planning, risk, interface management, documentation management, and cost estimating and control
- Excellent communication skills, enabling you to present complex matters in a professional and straightforward way
- You have valid residency or visas for working in Australia
If you have a particular specialization within PMO, or/and interest in the other PMO disciplines, we’d love to hear from you too
Working at LAUTEC
At LAUTEC, we value collaboration, curiosity, and innovation. Our culture is based on trust, flexibility, and self-motivation. We are true to our Danish roots with a flat hierarchy and development opportunities for all employees.
Founded in 2015, LAUTEC accelerates the renewable energy transition worldwide through innovative IT solutions and consulting services, enabling the public and private sectors to develop, execute, and operate wind power projects smarter, faster, and cheaper. Our offices are located in Copenhagen, Taipei, Boston, Melbourne, and Seoul.
How to Apply
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, send your CV and a motivational letter to describe why you are the perfect candidate for this position to email@example.com. Don’t hesitate to contact our Recruitment Manager, Peter at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.