Ready to lead and drive business growth in Taiwan while also being part of the global transition to renewable energy? We have an exciting opportunity for you to help shape our success, foster innovation, and impact the industry’s future as LAUTEC’s Country Manager in Taiwan.
We are looking for a Country Manager to oversee LAUTEC’s Taiwanese team and act as a business development manager and administrative lead. As part of our international management team, you will be responsible for managing and expanding LAUTEC’s Taiwanese subsidiary. Moreover, you will support our existing clients’ projects while engaging with high-profile companies in the renewable energy industry.
What You Will Do
- Oversee the Taiwanese operations, setting strategic goals and ensuring all teams are aligned and working cohesively towards the broader objectives and goals.
- Act as the primary reporting point for all employees in Taiwan, ensuring consistent project delivery, addressing any high-level issues, and providing strategic guidance as necessary.
- Recruit, train, and manage a team of employees to ensure they are motivated, productive, and aligned with the company’s objectives.
- Spearhead sales initiatives, identifying opportunities for expansion and ensuring LAUTEC’s services are effectively marketed and sold to the right audience.
- Support marketing efforts in Taiwan, alongside LAUTEC’s central marketing team.
- Develop key relationships, penetrate new sectors, and position LAUTEC as a market leader in Taiwan.
- Represent LAUTEC to the external stakeholders at high-level forums, conferences, and meetings within the country.
- Oversee the profit and loss for the country operations, ensuring financial targets are met, coordinate with the finance department on this task.
- Stay updated with local regulations, laws, and cultural norms to ensure LAUTEC operates within legal bounds and respects local customs and expectations.
- Identify and manage potential threats to the business, including financial, legal, and reputational risks.
- Collaborate with Country Managers in other regions to share insights, best practices, and resources.
- Drive a culture of excellence and innovation within the country’s operations, always looking for ways to enhance service delivery, client satisfaction, and team performance.
What We Are Looking For
Bringing the below skills and qualities will make it easier to succeed in this role:
- A relevant degree in engineering, construction management, or a similar field.
- Relevant industry experience and network within offshore wind industry
- Management experience, especially in EPC projects, contract, and people management
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking abilities, with the ability to identify opportunities and challenges in the market and develop effective strategies to capitalize on them.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin and excellent communication skills, enabling you to present complex matters in a professional and straightforward way
- Strong motivation to help accelerate the green transition
- Demonstrated leadership qualities with the ability to inspire, motivate, and manage teams to achieve organizational goals and objectives.
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity to work effectively within the local context and to foster relationships with local stakeholders.
Working at LAUTEC
At LAUTEC, we value collaboration, curiosity, and innovation. Our culture is based on trust, flexibility, and self-motivation. We are true to our Danish roots with a flat hierarchy and development opportunities for all employees.
Founded in 2015, LAUTEC accelerates the renewable energy transition worldwide through innovative IT solutions and consulting services, enabling the public and private sectors to develop, execute, and operate wind power projects smarter, faster, and cheaper. Our offices are located in Copenhagen, Taipei, Boston, Melbourne, and Seoul.
How to Apply
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, send your CV and a motivational letter to describe why you are the perfect candidate for this position to email@example.com. Don’t hesitate to contact our Recruitment Manager, Peter, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
For more information, visit www.lautec.com or follow LAUTEC Group on LinkedIn.