Are you prepared to assume a critical role in the financial department of a dynamic and growing international consultancy and SaaS organization in the vibrant wind power sector? Do you envision yourself contributing directly to the global transition towards renewable energy? If you are driven by the desire to create a meaningful impact, we invite you to apply for the position of Financial Controller with us in Copenhagen, Denmark. This is a unique chance to influence our financial strategies and be an integral part of the green energy revolution.
We are looking for a Financial Controller who will be working full-time as part of LAUTEC’s finance team in Copenhagen. Joining our team, you will play a key role in the development and operation of the finance function across LAUTEC Group’s global offices, as well as support the establishment of new LAUTEC locations. We are also expecting that with time your title and responsibilities will expand to that of a Finance Manager and we are searching for a candidate who would welcome such promotion.
What You Will Do
- Financial Reporting and Insight: Generate comprehensive financial reports, conduct thorough analyses of financial performance, expenditures, sales figures, and profitability to aid in informed decision-making.
- Budgeting and Forecasting Assistance: Assist the Head of Finance in developing and maintaining budgets and forecasts, contributing to effective financial planning and liquidity management.
- Regulatory Compliance and Controlling: Exercise financial controlling across all entities within the Group, ensuring adherence to financial standards and regulations, and coordinate with accountants for compliance.
- Strategic Financial Support: Prepare financial and strategic materials for board meetings and act as a finance business partner, offering insights and guidance to the management.
- New Operations Support: Evaluate and execute the establishment of new companies in emerging markets in collaboration with the head of finance and legal team.
- Global Coordination: Oversee bookkeeping and invoicing for all companies in the LAUTEC Group with the support of the finance team, leading and improving the finance function.
- Financial Closing Leadership: Head the monthly, quarterly, and annual financial closing processes, ensuring accuracy and compliance in all financial reports.
- Finance Function Enhancement: Drive continuous improvement and overall success of the finance function, fostering a culture of growth and efficiency, with the Head of Finance.
What We Are Looking For
Bringing the below skills and qualities will make it easier to succeed in this role:
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s, HD, or Master’s degree in Accounting, Controlling, or a related field.
- Industry Experience: 2+ years of experience with financial controlling and accounting, preferably within the renewable energy sector
- Essential Competencies: Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office and extensive experience with accounting software such as E-conomic, Navision, or similar. Additionally, ability to work independently and having an eye for detail
- Languages: Being fluent in Danish and proficient in English is essential. Any additional language skills can be a bonus, especially if they are relevant to the regions where LAUTEC operates or aims to expand.
- Communication Skills: Excellent communication skills, enabling you to present complex matters in a professional and straightforward way.
Working at LAUTEC
At LAUTEC, we value collaboration, curiosity, and innovation. Our culture is based on trust, flexibility, and self-motivation. We are true to our Danish roots with a flat hierarchy and development opportunities for all employees.
Founded in 2015, LAUTEC accelerates the renewable energy transition worldwide through innovative IT solutions and consulting services, enabling the public and private sectors to develop, execute, and operate wind power projects smarter, faster, and cheaper. Our offices are located in Copenhagen, Taipei, Boston, Melbourne, and Seoul. Read more here.
How to Apply
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, send your CV as well as a motivational letter to describe why you are the perfect candidate for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t hesitate to contact our Recruitment Manager, Peter at email@example.com if you have any questions.