At LAUTEC, we are drawn to the principles of sustainability and appreciate clear, transparent, and well-crafted global communication. In line with our values, we are currently seeking a skilled and imaginative student assistant to support our social media and communication tasks.
We are seeking a highly motivated and talented individual to join our team as a Social Media and Communications Assistant. As our company grows, we need someone who can help us manage and grow our online presence across multiple social media platforms. This role will involve creating content, engaging with our audience, and collaborating with our team to develop new strategies to reach our target market.
- Create and publish posts on social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and emerging market platforms such as Kakao.
- Manage translations of social media material and publishing on emerging market platforms (for example Kakao in Korea).
- Monitor and respond to comments and messages on social media accounts.
- Use social media management tools to schedule posts and manage multiple social media accounts efficiently.
- Create internal and external newsletters together with the team.
- Provide regular reports on social media performance, including metrics such as engagement rates, follower growth, and website traffic referrals.
- Create TedTalks internally in LAUTEC that can also be used for external marketing.
- Assist with the creation of visual content such as graphics or videos for social media posts.
- Attend and report on relevant events or conferences that the company could leverage for social media content.
- Make general announcements both internally and externally, such as events or new hires.
To succeed in this role, you must have excellent written communication skills. You should be able to produce engaging and compelling content for social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. It’s also important to have a good understanding of social media analytics and the ability to analyse data to measure the success of social media campaigns. Additionally, you should be able to stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends and best practices. A passion for social media and the ability to work collaboratively with team members is also essential to succeed in this role.
- You are currently enrolled in a relevant degree program (communications, marketing, journalism, or similar).
- You are familiar with various social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and emerging market platforms such as Kakao.
- You have experience using social media management tools such as Hootsuite or Buffer.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills. We prefer a native English speaker, but if you can demonstrate mastery of the English language, we would also accept other nationalities.
- You have a strong attention to detail.
- You can work independently and meet deadlines.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about social media and communications, has strong writing and editing skills, and is familiar with a variety of social media platforms. If you are creative, detail-oriented, and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Working at LAUTEC
At LAUTEC, we value collaboration, curiosity, and innovation. Our culture is based on trust, flexibility, and self-motivation. We are true to our Danish roots with a flat hierarchy, development opportunities for all employees, and a reasonable work-life balance.
Founded in 2015, LAUTEC accelerates the renewable energy transition worldwide through innovative IT solutions and consulting services, enabling the public and private sectors to develop, execute and operate wind power projects smarter, faster, and cheaper. Located in Copenhagen, Taipei, Boston, Melbourne, and South Korea, our team has more than 50 employees. Referring to the combined experience of our team, we have been involved in most existing offshore wind projects globally. Read more here.
How to Apply
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, send your CV as well as a motivational letter describing why you are the perfect candidate for this position to email@example.com. Don’t hesitate to contact our HR Manager, Peter Bæk, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions.
For more information, visit www.lautec.com or follow LAUTEC Group on LinkedIn.