Would you like to work with quantifying and mitigating project risks, and do you want to be part of the global transition to renewable energy? Become our Senior Risk Manager in Taipei, Taiwan.
We are looking for a local Korean citizen to become our Senior Risk Manager working full-time as part of an offshore wind farm project. Joining our international PMO team, you will be responsible for managing risk and implementing standardized risk management processes. Moreover, you will prepare reports and analyses to support management’s decision-making processes.
What You’ll Do
- Create project risk strategies, prepare and implement a risk management plan as well as drive risk management in compliance with project policies
- Manage the processes of risk management: plan and identify risks, perform qualitative and quantitative analyses, plan risk responses, monitor and control risks
- Advise and lead the risk management process specifically as it relates to the technical due diligence report and establishment of project contingency
- Prepare risk reports and analyses to support management in decision making
- Set up and maintain a project risk register as well as response plan templates and other documentation together with the engineering and management team
- Train risk owners in risk management and proactively work in the project teams to develop risk mitigation actions, aiming to reduce project risk exposure
- Identify best practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of processes, tools, and templates;
- Communicate the risk strategy within the project as well as to the country lead and headquarters
- Undertake risk modeling by using Monte Carlo simulations to provide CAPEX, OPEX, regulatory, and lifetime structures, as well as price structures
- Collaborate closely with planning, cost, interface, and change control functions
What We’re Looking For
Bringing the below skills and qualities will make it easier to succeed in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent study within engineering, business management, or other related technical disciplines, paired with a general interest in developing renewable energy projects
- 5+ years of work experience from the wind or the construction industry or similar fields of work in a role as Risk Manager
- Ability to clearly communicate and interface with senior management positions within the project
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office tools (e.g., Excel and PowerPoint) to support these analytics is required
- Competencies equivalent to PMI-RMP (Risk Management Professional)
- Ability and interest to deep dive into complex analytical issues
- Deep understanding of the Taiwanese market, culture, and processes in the industry
- Fluency in English and Mandarin and excellent communication skills, enabling you to present complex matters in a professional and straightforward way
- You are highly motivated, flexible, and agile with a can-do attitude
- You are a team player with a curious and innovative mindset who likes to challenge the status quo
Working at LAUTEC
At LAUTEC, we value collaboration, curiosity, and innovation. Our culture is based on trust, flexibility, and self-motivation. We are true to our Danish roots with a flat hierarchy, development opportunities for all employees, and a reasonable work-life balance.
Founded in 2015, LAUTEC accelerates the renewable energy transition worldwide through innovative IT solutions and consulting services, enabling the public and private sectors to develop, execute and operate wind power projects smarter, faster, and cheaper. Located in Copenhagen, Taipei, Boston, Melbourne, and South Korea, our team has more than 60 employees. Referring to the combined experience of our team, we have been involved in most existing offshore wind projects globally. Read more here.
How to Apply
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, send your CV as well as a motivational letter describing why you are the perfect candidate for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t hesitate to contact our HR Manager (email@example.com) if you have any questions.