Do you have a technical educational background combined with project planning experience, and do you want to be part of the global transition to renewable energy? Become LAUTEC’s new Senior Project Planning Consultant based in Taipei, Taiwan.
Joining our international PMO management team, you will be working full-time on offshore wind farm projects. Your key role as our new Senior Project Planning Consultant is to create and maintain the master program in the project’s development and construction phase. Furthermore, you will ensure that all key stakeholders are informed about the project’s progress and any significant deviations.
What You’ll Do
- Overall project planning, following the project model and overall program
- Manage the time schedule development, optimization, and maintenance
- Develop the project strategy for the timing of project execution
- Implement time schedule analyses and scenario modeling
- Ensure the alignment of all key stakeholder time schedules
- Report internally and externally on time planning and performance
- Benchmark, report, and forecast construction performance
- Assist the project team with identifying the critical path
- Facilitate planning sessions and train project participants in the disciplines of effective planning
- Support Operational Site Management with short-term planning tasks
- Collect schedule input from contractors and add it to the master schedule
- Engage closely with Risk Management and Cost Control
- Support the PMO manager
What We’re Looking For
Bringing the below skills and qualities will make it easier to succeed in this role:
- Relevant degree or study program with a technical background in Engineering, Construction, or similar, paired with a general interest in developing renewable energy projects
- 5+ years of work experience from a similar role in the wind, construction, or related industry and experience working as part of a project team – preferably large EPC projects
- Competences equivalent to PMI-SP
- Dedicated planning experience in project planning, project management, or similar roles
- Proficiency with Primavera and Microsoft Project
- Strong knowledge in planning, risk management, interface management, and cost control
- Extensive experience with conducting audits, surveillance, critiques, and root cause analyses
- Experience with portfolio planning
- Programming (Matlab, VBA, or other)
- Fluency in English and Mandarin and excellent communication skills, enabling you to present complex matters in a professional and straightforward way
- You are highly motivated, flexible, and agile, with a can-do attitude
- You are a team player with a curious and innovative mindset who likes to challenge the status quo
Working at LAUTEC
At LAUTEC, we value collaboration, curiosity, and innovation. Our culture is based on trust, flexibility, and self-motivation. We are true to our Danish roots with a flat hierarchy, development opportunities for all employees, and a reasonable work-life balance.
Founded in 2015, LAUTEC accelerates the renewable energy transition worldwide through innovative IT solutions and consulting services, enabling the public and private sectors to develop, execute and operate wind power projects smarter, faster, and cheaper. Located in Copenhagen, Taipei, Boston, Melbourne, and South Korea, our team has more than 60 employees. Referring to the combined experience of our team, we have been involved in most existing offshore wind projects globally. Read more here.
How to Apply
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, send your CV as well as a motivational letter describing why you are the perfect candidate for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t hesitate to contact our HR Manager (email@example.com) if you have any questions.