Would you like to work with SCADA on a high-level and do you want to be part of the global transition to renewable energy? Become our SCADA Senior Manager in Taipei, Taiwan.
We are looking for a SCADA manager who will be working full-time as part of an offshore wind farm project. Joining our international team, you will cover the task of implementing the communication network, SCADA, and related cyber security measures for the offshore wind project. You will oversee the deliverables of the main SCADA contractor and ensure the signal interfacing and distribution between wind turbines, foundation monitoring system, substations (ONS and OSS), and cable monitoring system. You will also ensure the implementation of the control room for the wind farm and lead the commissioning and handover to operations.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for implementing the central SCADA system for the entire offshore wind farm
- Lead the planning and the design of the overall SCADA system, the commissioning of the control room, and the relevant communication of interfaces
- Implementation of security standards and best practices in SCADA and other IT
- Specification of GUI and HMI
- Manage time, cost, and resources on the SCADA package
- Plan and supervise design reviews and test inspection plans
- Ensure implementation and interfaces to other work packages
- Provide report and update to the project management
- Ensure the technical part of the contract
- Engage actively together with the contract managers and the package managers in ensuring contractual deliverables
- Ensure a smooth hand-over process to the operations team
What We’re Looking For
Bringing the below skills and qualities will make it easier to succeed in this role:
- Relevant degree or study program within Engineering or similar, paired with a general interest in developing renewable energy projects
- Experienced SCADA engineer
- At least ten years of experience in implementing SCADA systems for production facilities
- Expert in Siemens WinCC configuration, implementation, and user interface
- Expert in a set of MODBUS, IED, RTU, SNMP, and IEC61850
- Knowledgeable in IT network infrastructure, firewalls, UTM, VPN,
- Proficient English skills – able to communicate in both speaking and writing; fluent Mandarin skills are plus.
- Competent with the complete Microsoft Office package with an ability to quickly learn how to use new software tools.
- In-depth knowledge of the relevant standards and regulations.
Expat employees are employees who are asked to work outside their home countries for a period of time to eventually return to their home countries. As an expat at LAUTEC, you will be relocated to Taipei, Taiwan, and work out of the client office. LAUTEC will provide you with an attractive expat package for you and your family. You will have a chance to use your knowledge, experience, and skills in a new environment, assimilate into a new culture and help LAUTEC develop its new office there.
Working at LAUTEC
At LAUTEC, we value collaboration, curiosity, and innovation. Our culture is based on trust, flexibility, and self-motivation. We are true to our Danish roots with a flat hierarchy and development opportunities for all employees.
Founded in 2015, LAUTEC accelerates the renewable energy transition worldwide through innovative IT solutions and consulting services, enabling the public and private sectors to develop, execute, and operate wind power projects smarter, faster, and cheaper. Our offices are located in Copenhagen, Taipei, Boston, Melbourne, and Seoul.
How to Apply
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, send your CV and a motivational letter to describe why you are the perfect candidate for this position to email@example.com. Don’t hesitate to contact our Recruitment Manager, Peter at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.