Do you want to be a part of the renewable energy revolution and contribute to a sustainable future? If you have hands-on experience in offshore wind farm installation and want to work in an international and dynamic organization, then LAUTEC has an exciting opportunity for you!
As our new Offshore Installation Planning Consultant, you will be based in New Bedford Massachusetts, and be responsible for overseeing the installation planning process of offshore wind farms. You will work closely with our clients to ensure that the installation process is carried out safely, efficiently, and on time
We are looking for an Offshore Installation Planning Consultant who will be working full-time at an offshore wind farm port site. Joining our international team, you will provide consulting services to support the construction of a utility-scale offshore wind project. Moreover, you will coordinate with the client and thier contractors to ensure the on time installation of the offshore assets.
What You’ll Do
- Day-to-day planning of offshore activities.
- Ensure activities are properly prepared by checking the approval stage of Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
- Mid- and long-term planning to identify any offshore conflicts in the installation program and how to mitigate these.
- Ensure offshore conflicts are kept to a minimum.
- Keep project planners and other stakeholders updated on progress and anticipated program.
- Closely cooperate with the site manager, and installation managers for the different contractors and offshore contractors.
- Ensure that miscellaneous tasks not connected to the major installation activities are performed in due time and with minimal impact.
What We’re Looking For
Bringing the below skills and qualities will make it easier to succeed in this role:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering or a similar field of study.
- 5+ years of work experience in a similar role within installation management and planning, preferably within offshore environment
- Ability to keep an overview in environments with a lot of moving parts and changes
- High level of knowledge of Microsoft Office Package and Primavera P6
- Fluency in English and excellent communication skills, enabling you to present complex matters in a professional and straightforward way
Working at LAUTEC
At LAUTEC, we foster a culture of collaboration, curiosity, and innovation that empowers our employees to drive the company’s success. Our values are deeply ingrained in our Danish roots and are reflected in our flat hierarchy and development opportunities that we provide to all our employees.
One of the reasons it’s great to work at LAUTEC is that we prioritize trust, flexibility, and self-motivation. We believe that every employee has the potential to make a significant contribution to the company’s growth and success. We provide a supportive work environment that encourages employees to share ideas, work together, and innovate.
Our flat hierarchy means that every employee has a voice and is valued for their unique perspective. This not only fosters a sense of community within the workplace, but it also ensures that our employees are empowered to make decisions and take ownership of their work.
At LAUTEC, we understand the importance of career development and offer opportunities for professional growth and advancement. We encourage our employees to take on new challenges and to learn new skills, and we provide the resources and support needed to achieve their goals.
LAUTEC is a specialist provider of consultancy and SaaS services for renewable energy projects worldwide. Passionate about technology and motivated by accelerating the global energy transition, LAUTEC’s vision is to transition all power generation into renewables. With offices in Copenhagen, Taipei, Boston, Melbourne, and Seoul, the company enables the public and private sectors to realize wind power and other renewable energy projects smarter, faster, and cheaper.
How to Apply
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, send your CV and a motivational letter to describe why you are the perfect candidate for this position to email@example.com. Don’t hesitate to contact our Recruitment Manager, Peter, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
For more information, visit www.lautec.com or follow LAUTEC Group on LinkedIn.