Are you looking for an internship that accelerates the green transition? Join us in our Copenhagen office and help simulate the global build-out of offshore wind.
We are looking for a trainee for our ESOX team in Copenhagen to further develop the world’s most advanced sequential downtime modeling tool, ESOX+, and to support client assignments.
What You’ll Do
- Work on the development of our free and paid ESOX services in our ESOX team.
- Participate in ad-hoc consulting and on larger client projects
- Become an offshore wind niche specialist
What We’re Looking For
Bringing the below skills and qualities will make it easier to succeed in this role:
- Ability to join us in Copenhagen for 6 months or more
- You are in the process of obtaining your degree within the field of Engineering or similar, preferably paired with a general interest in renewable energy
- Great at coding in Python
- Strong capabilities in math and statistics are an advantage
- You are proficient in English
- You have excellent communication skills, enabling you to present complex matters in a professional and straightforward way
Working at LAUTEC
At LAUTEC, we value collaboration, curiosity, and innovation. Our culture is based on trust, flexibility, and self-motivation. We are true to our Danish roots with a flat hierarchy, development opportunities for all employees, and a reasonable work-life balance.
Founded in 2015, LAUTEC accelerates the renewable energy transition worldwide through innovative IT solutions and consulting services, enabling the public and private sectors to develop, execute, and operate wind power projects smarter, faster, and cheaper. Our offices are located in Copenhagen, Taipei, Boston, Melbourne, and Seoul.
How to Apply
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, send your CV and a motivational letter to describe why you are the perfect candidate for this position to email@example.com. Don’t hesitate to contact our Recruitment Manager, Peter at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.