Would you like to work with interfaces and change control in an offshore wind farm, and do you want to be part of the global transition to renewable energy? Become our Interface and Change Control Manager in Taipei, Taiwan.
We are looking for an Interface & Change Control Manager who either lives or is willing to move to Taiwan and work full-time as part of an offshore wind farm project. By joining our international team, you will direct the scope management plan through all of its stages.
What You’ll Do
- Prepare, implement, and maintain the scope management plan and the project scope statement
- Facilitate the collection of project requirements, define scope, and establish and maintain the scope baseline
- Facilitate the identification of project interfaces together with relevant stakeholders, establish an interface matrix, interface register, and support their clarification and monitoring
- Create, implement, and maintain the change management plan and implement an integrated change control process to systematically document and manage change requests
- Proactively identify high risk interfaces and report to Project leadership to ensure the right priority and attention is given
- Prepare relevant reports within scope, change, and interface management disciplines to support decision-making in the project
- Facilitate workshops and meetings, and train the project team in using the discipline’s standard tools and comply with existing processes
- Avoid claims and delays due to unclear interfaces between the contracts in execution
- Manage project changes and conduct regular interface risk evaluations with the Risk Manager
- Facilitate and coordinate interface meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Define clear roles and responsibilities for each contractor to limit conflicts
- Support the planning department and align contractor interfaces in the schedule
- Define interface assumptions and deliverables
- Implement continuous process improvements
- Support the internal development of tolls and systems in LAUTEC
What We’re Looking For
Bringing the below skills and qualities will make it easier to succeed in this role:
- Degree in an Engineering or similar
- 5+ years’ experience with the role from the field of Wind Energy or O&G EPC projects.
- Have relevant working experience within project change control and interface management from a similar position in large-scale EPC projects and competences equivalent to PMI-PMP (Project Management Professional)
- Analytical skills
- Good IT skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office, like Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to translate and communicate technical details into commercial impact
- Fluency in English and excellent communication skills, enabling you to present complex matters in a professional and straightforward way
- You are highly motivated, flexible, and agile with a can-do attitude
- You are a team player with a curious and innovative mindset who likes to challenge the status quo
Expat employees are employees who are asked to work outside their home countries for a period of time to eventually return to their home countries. As an expat at LAUTEC, you will be relocated to Taipei, Taiwan, and work out of the client office. LAUTEC will provide you with an attractive expat package for you and your family. You will have a chance to use your knowledge, experience and skills in a new environment, assimilate into a new culture and help LAUTEC develop its new office there.
Working at LAUTEC
At LAUTEC, we value collaboration, curiosity, and innovation. Our culture is based on trust, flexibility, and self-motivation. We are true to our Danish roots with a flat hierarchy and development opportunities for all employees.
Founded in 2015, LAUTEC accelerates the renewable energy transition worldwide through innovative IT solutions and consulting services, enabling the public and private sectors to develop, execute, and operate wind power projects smarter, faster, and cheaper. Our offices are located in Copenhagen, Taipei, Boston, Melbourne, and Seoul.
How to Apply
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, send your CV and a motivational letter to describe why you are the perfect candidate for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t hesitate to contact our Recruitment Manager, Peter at email@example.com if you have any questions.