Working with Green Energy and cutting-edge IT sounds appealing. Join us and become a GIS Consultant in our Copenhagen office, where you’ll provide GIS services within large-scale offshore wind projects. You will be part of a global GIS team that provides consultancy and custom GIS solutions to clients worldwide. LAUTEC thrives on working with talented individuals who are collaborative, curious, and innovative.
As part of our international and global GIS team, you will support offshore wind projects with geospatial analyses and visualizations, using both static and online mapping. Moreover, you will work with early-stage development projects performing resource and layout assessments.
What You Will Do
- Delivery of GIS services for large-scale wind power projects.
- Management of desktop and web-based GIS setup.
- Working closely with project stakeholders to realize the GIS value creation potential.
- Design and execution of advanced geospatial analyses.
- Acquiring, checking, managing, and distributing geospatial data.
- Data visualization in WindGIS and in static mapping.
- Supporting clients with best practices within GIS and data acquisition/surveying.
- Internal GIS development and knowledge management.
- WindGIS system development.
What We Are Looking For
Having the skills and qualities below will make it easier to succeed in this role:
- BSc. or M.Sc. in Geography / Geoinformatics / GIS or other relevant degree
- 1+ years of professional GIS work experience
- Web and desktop GIS software experience (QGIS, others are an advantage)
- Geospatial data acquisition, data QA/QC, database management.
- Advanced spatial analyses, data visualization & cartography
- Stakeholder management within a large-scale project organization with a high level of change and unpredictability
- Scripting with Python or similar is an advantage
- Fluency in English and excellent communication skills, enabling you to present complex matters in a professional and straightforward way
- Fluency in Danish is an advantage
Working at LAUTEC
At LAUTEC, we value collaboration, curiosity, and innovation. Our culture is based on trust, flexibility, and self-motivation. We are true to our Danish roots with a flat hierarchy and development opportunities for all employees.
At LAUTEC, we foster a culture of collaboration, curiosity, and innovation that empowers our employees to drive the company’s success. Our values are deeply ingrained in our Danish roots and are reflected in our flat hierarchy and development opportunities that we provide to all our employees.
One of the reasons it’s great to work at LAUTEC is that we prioritize trust, flexibility, and self-motivation. We believe that every employee has the potential to make a significant contribution to the company’s growth and success. We provide a supportive work environment that encourages employees to share ideas, work together, and innovate.
Our flat hierarchy means that every employee has a voice and is valued for their unique perspective. This not only fosters a sense of community within the workplace, but it also ensures that our employees are empowered to make decisions and take ownership of their work.
At LAUTEC, we understand the importance of career development and offer opportunities for professional growth and advancement. We encourage our employees to take on new challenges and to learn new skills, and we provide the resources and support needed to achieve their goals.
LAUTEC is a specialist provider of consultancy and SaaS services for renewable energy projects worldwide. Passionate about technology and motivated by accelerating the global energy transition, LAUTEC’s vision is to transition all power generation into renewables. With offices in Copenhagen, Taipei, Boston, Melbourne, and Seoul, the company enables the public and private sectors to realize wind power and other renewable energy projects smarter, faster, and cheaper.
How to Apply
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, send your CV and a motivational letter to describe why you are the perfect candidate for this position to email@example.com.
Don’t hesitate to contact our Lead GIS Consultant, Anders Møller Jacobsen at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions.
For more information, visit www.lautec.com or follow LAUTEC Group on LinkedIn