Would you like to be part of the financial management of a rapidly growing international consultancy and SaaS firm in the wind power industry? Do you want to help us accelerate the global transition to renewable energy? Become our Financial Controller in Copenhagen, Denmark.
We are looking for a Financial Controller who will be working full-time as part of LAUTEC’s finance team in Copenhagen. Joining our team, you will play a key role in the development and operation of the finance function across LAUTEC Group’s global offices.
What You Will Do
- Controlling, budgeting, and liquidity management
- Financial reporting to group management and board
- Be responsible for bookkeeping and invoicing for all companies in LAUTEC Group with the support of the finance team
- Provide finance business partnering across LAUTEC’s offices and business areas
- Ensure accurate reporting for governmental agencies
- Head monthly, quarterly, and annual financial closing processes
- Ensure continuous improvement of LAUTEC’s finance function
What We Are Looking For
Bringing the below skills and qualities will make it easier to succeed in this role:
- You have a passion for the transition to renewable energy and want to be part of it
- Relevant degree or study program within controlling, accounting or similar
- 2+ years of experience with financial controlling and accounting
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office and extensive experience with accounting software such as E-conomic, Navision, or similar
- Fluency in Danish and English and excellent communication skills
- You can work independently and have an eye for detail
- You are a team player with a curious and innovative mindset who likes to challenge the status quo
Working at LAUTEC
At LAUTEC, we value collaboration, curiosity, and innovation. Our culture is based on trust, flexibility, and self-motivation. We are true to our Danish roots with a flat hierarchy, development opportunities for all employees, and a reasonable work-life balance.
Founded in 2015, LAUTEC accelerates the renewable energy transition worldwide through innovative IT solutions and consulting services, enabling the public and private sectors to develop, execute and operate wind power projects smarter, faster, and cheaper. Located in Copenhagen, Taipei, Boston, and Melbourne, our team consists of more than 50 employees. Referring to the combined experience of our team, we have been involved in most existing offshore wind projects globally. Read more here.
How to Apply
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, send your CV as well as a motivational letter to describe why you are the perfect candidate for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t hesitate to contact our Finance Manager, Jeppe Holmfred, at +45 2398 0312 or email@example.com if you have any questions.