Would you like to work with project management, and do you want to be part of the global transition to renewable energy? Become our Senior PMO Consultant in Taipei, Taiwan.
We are looking for a Senior PMO Consultant who will be working full-time as part of an offshore wind farm project. Joining our international PMO team, you will support our clients in ensuring the project is delivered on time, within budget and scope, and following the required safety and quality standards. The PMO (Project Management Office) Manager will play a key part in the project team in both the offshore wind project but also in the overarching group function supporting the line function in the further development and implementation of processes and governance activities required across the project portfolio.
What You’ll Do
- Manage the projects governance and procedural processes
- Development of the project governance and control structures and then implementation and maintenance their use throughout the duration of the project
- Promote Health, Safety, Well-being & Environmental good practices.
- In alignment with the corporate standard, processes establish a controls framework to meet the specific project requirements.
- Support the development of the project governance and establish the necessary project-specific processes to accomplish these. The PMO Manager will lead the internal quality assurance, monitoring, and audit of the governance processes and systems.
- Roll out the processes and systems to the wider team and ensure that adequate training and awareness sessions are provided.
- Coordinate and align with project control functions that are not included within the PMO Team e.g. risk, cost, etc.
- Develop the reporting tools incl. project progress and project management interfaces
- Work with the Document Controls team to ensure that the document management needs of the project are satisfied.
- Manage, implement and maintain the change control process across all functions of the project.
- Manage the project resource recruitment and tracking process for the project and take an active role in the status and reporting of project resources.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and ad. hoc. reporting according to the project needs
- Work with other offshore wind projects across the portfolio to ensure that the controls framework is consistent and, where applicable, is continually being improved.
- Be a part of LAUTEC’s global PMO team and ensure knowledge sharing across projects.
- Roll out our PMO framework as a consultant to renewable energy projects,
- Ensure the successful implementation and optimization of the PMO’s strategy, responsibilities, services, and deliverables.
- Gather lessons learned
What We’re Looking For
Bringing the below skills and qualities will make it easier to succeed in this role:
- Successful completion of a degree in engineering or similar
- Previous experience as a PMO Manager with experience in cost management, planning & scheduling, cost and schedule risk analysis, change control, and information management.
- Experience in working in the offshore wind industry or large construction projects is an advantage.
- It would be advantageous if the candidate has experience using tools such as Primavera P6, Primavera Risk Analysis, and an EDMS.
- Good IT skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office, like Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage time and workload effectively, which includes planning, organizing, and prioritizing tasks.
- Ability to identify a problem or conflict, identify potential solutions and analyze the solutions leading to a recommendation for the optimum solution.
- Proactive and self-driven approach with good leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrable competency in leading and/or working within high-performing, diverse, mixed-discipline teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (English)
- A proactive mindset to take ownership of solving problems
- Competences equivalent to PMP
- You are highly motivated, flexible, and agile, with a can-do attitude
- You are a team player with a curious and innovative mindset who likes to challenge the status quo
Expat employees are employees who are asked to work outside their home countries for a period of time to eventually return to their home countries. As an expat at LAUTEC, you will be relocated to Taipei, Taiwan, and work out of the client office. LAUTEC will provide you with an attractive expat package for you and your family. You will have a chance to use your knowledge, experience, and skills in a new environment, assimilate into a new culture and help LAUTEC develop its new office there.
Working at LAUTEC
At LAUTEC, we value collaboration, curiosity, and innovation. Our culture is based on trust, flexibility, and self-motivation. We are true to our Danish roots with a flat hierarchy, development opportunities for all employees, and a reasonable work-life balance.
Founded in 2015, LAUTEC accelerates the renewable energy transition worldwide through innovative IT solutions and consulting services, enabling the public and private sectors to develop, execute and operate wind power projects smarter, faster, and cheaper. Located in Copenhagen, Taipei, Boston, Melbourne, and Seoul, our team has more than 60 employees. Referring to the combined experience of our team, we have been involved in most existing offshore wind projects globally. Read more here.
How to Apply
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, send your CV as well as a motivational letter describing why you are the perfect candidate for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t hesitate to contact our HR Manager (email@example.com) if you have any questions.