Are you going to drive project operational excellence and high financial performance? Become our Operation and Maintenance Manager in Taipei, Taiwan.
We are looking for an O&M Manager who is willing to move to Taiwan and support offshore wind farm development and construction ahead of the operations. By joining our international team, you will support the project in achieving safe, efficient, and optimized operations that drive financial performance for decades to come.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for ensuring that the O&M requirements are developed and correctly communicated and that the Offshore O&M Execution Plan is designed and implemented. During construction, responsible for ensuring that the asset is efficiently and safely commissioned and transitions into an optimized operational asset.
- Implementation of lessons learned through parent organizations who individually own and operate one of the largest portfolios of onshore wind, Offshore transmission, and major infrastructure projects worldwide.
- Focal point for technical and commercial discussions related to all O&M-related contracts, providing the due technical O&M knowledge to all equipment supply package and O&M contract negotiations.
- Accountability for valuation and analysis of operation costs, including logistics, installation vessels, O&M vessels, ports, harbors, etc.
- Accountability for predicting O&M organization and workload with the associated sourcing strategy (internal resources to be hired or trained, work packages to be outsourced – with technical specifications thereof) over the entire lifecycle.
- When commercially operational, the O&M Manager is responsible for ensuring that O&M Policies are in place and effective. O&M assets are requirements to meet the targets set by the Project relating to HSE, Production and Availability performance, legal compliance, O&M activities schedule whilst optimizing the associated costs in order to remain within the sanctioned OPEX budget.
- Accountability for optimizing O&M strategy, including being ready to proceed to commissioning as well as asset management, of the offshore wind projects, including wind turbines & structures, cables, and offshore substation, through strong engagement with key industry stakeholders, supply chain and ports & harbors.
- Accountability for optimizing decommissioning strategy through strong engagement with key industry stakeholders and supply chain, ensuring compliance with tender requirements.
- Accountability for identifying, assessing, and mitigating the project’s O&M risks.
What We’re Looking For
Bringing the below skills and qualities will make it easier to succeed in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent study within engineering or another related technical discipline, paired with a general interest in developing renewable energy projects
- 5+ years of work experience in the wind or construction industry or similar fields
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office tools (e.g., Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong analysis, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to identify creative solutions to complex and abstract issues
- Willingness to learn and experience new cultures and build LAUTEC’s network there
- Fluency in English and excellent communication skills, enabling you to present complex matters in a professional and straightforward way
- You are highly motivated, flexible, and agile, with a can-do attitude
- You are a team player with a curious and innovative mindset who likes to challenge the status quo
Expat employees are employees who are asked to work outside their home countries for a period of time to eventually return to their home countries. As an expat at LAUTEC, you will be relocated to Taipei, Taiwan, and work out of the client office. LAUTEC will provide you with an attractive expat package for you and your family. You will have a chance to use your knowledge, experience, and skills in a new environment, assimilate into a new culture and help LAUTEC develop its new office there.
Working at LAUTEC
At LAUTEC, we value collaboration, curiosity, and innovation. Our culture is based on trust, flexibility, and self-motivation. We are true to our Danish roots with a flat hierarchy, development opportunities for all employees, and a reasonable work-life balance.
Founded in 2015, LAUTEC accelerates the renewable energy transition worldwide through innovative IT solutions and consulting services, enabling the public and private sectors to develop, execute and operate wind power projects smarter, faster, and cheaper. Located in Copenhagen, Taipei, Boston, Melbourne, and South Korea, our team has more than 60 employees. Referring to the combined experience of our team, we have been involved in most existing offshore wind projects globally. Read more here.
How to Apply
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, send your CV as well as a motivational letter describing why you are the perfect candidate for this position to email@example.com. Don’t hesitate to contact our HR Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions.