This is your chance to elevate offshore wind projects with your expertise, from strategic planning to flawless execution, and help us move the global transition to renewable energy further! Become our EPC Coordinator in Seoul, Korea.
We are looking for an EPC Coordinator willing to work full-time as part of an offshore wind farm project. By joining our international team, you will work towards ensuring the right delivery of the offshore wind farm project and support the EPC Director with project management.
What You’ll Do
- Assist the EPC Director in coordinating project management plans, encompassing risk management, health, safety, and environmental (HSE) plans, along with quality assurance and control procedures.
- Provide assistance to project teams to cultivate a collaborative work environment that drives results effectively.
- Manage communication channels with both internal and external stakeholders, such as clients, contractors, suppliers, and regulatory authorities.
- Coordinate and lend support in the development of project budgets, forecasts, and financial reports while ensuring the implementation of effective cost-control measures.
- Arrange project reviews and audits to verify adherence to company standards, industry best practices, and compliance with relevant regulations.
- Engage in ongoing professional development to remain updated on industry trends, technologies, and best practices pertinent to offshore wind farm projects.
- Collaborate with the EPC Director to synchronize all facets of the offshore wind farm project, securing its successful execution while upholding high standards of quality and efficiency.
What We’re Looking For
Bringing the below skills and qualities will make it easier to succeed in this role:
- Relevant degree within Engineering or similar (B.Sc. or M.Sc.)
- Experience of 5+ years within large-scale EPC(I) projects in the renewable energy industry, or similar industry e.g., O&G.
- You are comfortable using a variety of IT systems to fulfill different aspects of your scope.
- Knowledge of engineering, procurement, and construction processes specific to offshore wind projects.
- Ability to liaise with employees across all levels of the company
- Fluency in English and excellent communication skills, enabling you to present complex matters in a professional and straightforward way
Working at LAUTEC
At LAUTEC, we value collaboration, curiosity, and innovation. Our culture is based on trust, flexibility, and self-motivation. We are true to our Danish roots with a flat hierarchy and development opportunities for all employees.
Founded in 2015, LAUTEC accelerates the renewable energy transition worldwide through innovative IT solutions and consulting services, enabling the public and private sectors to develop, execute, and operate wind power projects smarter, faster, and cheaper. Our offices are located in Copenhagen, Taipei, Boston, Melbourne, and Seoul.
How to Apply
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, send your CV and a motivational letter to describe why you are the perfect candidate for this position to email@example.com. Don’t hesitate to contact our Recruitment Manager, Peter at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
For more information, visit www.lautec.com or follow LAUTEC Group on LinkedIn