Would you like to work with managing and administration of the costs of an offshore wind farm project, and do you want to be part of the global transition to renewable energy? Become our Cost Engineer in Seoul, South Korea.
We seek a Cost Engineer willing to work full-time as part of an offshore wind farm project. By joining our international team, you will work towards ensuring the right delivery of DEVEX/CAPEX management tasks. Moreover, you will help the project identify and present financial risks.
What You’ll Do
- Consolidate DEVEX, CAPEX budgets from different packages and ensure appropriate controlling and benchmarking of cost estimates and consistency across schedules, resources, contracts, risks, etc.
- Report and benchmark budgets for reviews and decision material and ensure a high degree of transparency.
- Record and monitor the financial impact of change requests and communicate outcomes and consequences with the Project Management Team, ensure adjustments of budgets for cost items not covered by well-defined packages
- Control and monitor project total expenditure, including verifying and checking of invoices and claims from suppliers, vendors, and sub-contractors to ensure that all project expenditures are captured and properly recorded.
- Identify and monitor financial risks and present them to senior management.
- Support the monthly reporting for the projects, including preparation of required accruals, production of reports, and detailed analysis of the resource and non-resource costs.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with all internal stakeholders as required to ensure clear visibility on the status of the tasks above to both project and line managers.
What We’re Looking For
Bringing the below skills and qualities will make it easier to succeed in this role:
- Relevant degree within Engineering, Finance, or Accounting (B.Sc. or M.Sc.)
- Experience of 5+ years within the area
- Background in finance with interest in the technical or a technical background with interest in finance
- Knowledge and understanding of budgets and risks of assigned packages for a construction project in the renewables market or comparable large infrastructure project
- Interest in interacting with a technical organization and implementing technical solutions into CAPEX budgets as well as acting as the link between Finance and the technical organization
- Fluency in English and excellent communication skills, enabling you to present complex matters in a professional and straightforward way
Working at LAUTEC
At LAUTEC, we value collaboration, curiosity, and innovation. Our culture is based on trust, flexibility, and self-motivation. We are true to our Danish roots with a flat hierarchy and development opportunities for all employees.
Founded in 2015, LAUTEC accelerates the renewable energy transition worldwide through innovative IT solutions and consulting services, enabling the public and private sectors to develop, execute, and operate wind power projects smarter, faster, and cheaper. Our offices are in Copenhagen, Taipei, Boston, Melbourne, and Seoul.
How to Apply
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, send your CV and a motivational letter to describe why you are the perfect candidate for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t hesitate to contact our Recruitment Manager, Peter at email@example.com if you have any questions.
For more information, visit www.lautec.com or follow LAUTEC Group on LinkedIn