Are you passionate about renewable energy? Do you have experience in the certification of offshore wind farms, and are you ready to take on new challenges in an international, dynamic organization? Join us at LAUTEC A/S and become our new Certification & Engineering Manager based in Seoul, South Korea.
As part of our engineering team, you will be responsible for the verification and certification of the offshore wind farm project. In cooperation with the QMS team, you will also develop, implement, and maintain the procedures and processes related to project certification. Moreover, you will organize and control interfaces with different departments across the organization.
What You’ll Do
- Manage all aspects and tasks related to offshore wind certification requirements, including legal and contractual requirements and deliverables, such as the assessment and tracking of all certifications.
- Review designs, installation, construction, and commissioning documentation from a certification perspective. Raise certification issues when appropriate and agree on alternative solutions with Package Managers and Technical Director.
- Coordinate all project certification-related communication and information exchange with employers, authorities, and certification bodies.
- Identify, track, and manage measures to fulfill compliance requirements with internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead relevant certification meetings, audits, and inspections with employees, authorities, and certification bodies.
- Coordinate engineering analysis and -validation methods improvements that need an agreement with the certification body prior to the start of any certification activity.
- Reduce potential claim risks occurring through contract milestones or other certification requirements.
- Assess the risk of the certification in light of the different packages in cooperation with the relevant package leads.
- Liaise with other company functions, such as Permitting & Development, to ensure requirements, deliverables, and deadlines are clear and feasible.
- Report the progress, status, and risk of the project certification to the Package Manager or Technical Director.
- Manage and maintain comprehensive project documentation and deliverables including quality, status, versioning, and release.
- Prepare and negotiate contracts with certifying bodies, authorities, and other third parties in the field of certification, along with the interpretation of the requirements.
- Prepare, review, and maintain project certification documentation and deliverables
- Review tender requirements issued by customers.
What We’re Looking For
Bringing the below skills and qualities will make it easier to succeed in this role:
- Master’s degree in engineering or a similar field of study.
- 5+ years of work experience in a similar role within wind project certification, including. technology compliance and type certification of wind turbines.
- Interdisciplinary electrotechnical, mechanical, and structural experience (preferred, not required).
- High level of knowledge within Project Certification requirements, standards, tools and practices.
- In-depth knowledge of international certification standards and related technical standards.
- Leadership skills to motivate teams to work towards a common goal and timeline.
Working at LAUTEC
At LAUTEC, we value collaboration, curiosity, and innovation. Our culture is based on trust, flexibility, and self-motivation. We are true to our Danish roots with a flat hierarchy and development opportunities for all employees.
LAUTEC is a specialist provider of consultancy and SaaS services for renewable energy projects worldwide. Passionate about technology and motivated by accelerating the global energy transition, LAUTEC’s vision is to transition all power generation into renewables. With offices in Copenhagen, Taipei, Boston, Melbourne, and Seoul, the company enables the public and private sectors to realize wind power and other renewable energy projects smarter, faster, and cheaper.
How to Apply
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, send your CV and a motivational letter to describe why you are the perfect candidate for this position to email@example.com. Don’t hesitate to contact our Recruitment Manager, Peter, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
For more information, visit www.lautec.com or follow LAUTEC Group on LinkedIn.