Would you like to work with document control while being part of the global transition to renewable energy? Join our team as Lead Document Controller in Seoul, South Korea.
As part of our international PMO team, you will lead the processes and procedures within the document control team and train members to work in accordance with the documentation plan. Moreover, you will communicate with various stakeholders within the project to ensure that document management plans are further developed and agreed. You’ll report to our PMO Lead while working closely with the Project Engineers and Project Managers.
- Develop, implement, and modify document control procedures
- Manage the overall storage of relevant documents in a central document management system
- EDMS system responsible for interfacing external EDMS system provider
- Create document control user guides and implement training sessions
- Support contractors and consultants with the usage of the central document management system
- Ensure consistent documentation storage across teams and easy access to documents
- Report regularly on document storage activities
- Prioritize potential software customizations to the central document management system
- Process and record all requests for information and support contractors via bid processes
- Collaborate with the contracts team to review and finalize all documents for contract execution
- Plan, communicate, and execute documentation tasks within the project
- Support established procedures by maintaining transparent, up-to-date, and easily traceable documents
- Ensure that all team members have access to necessary documentation
- Work with colleagues across teams, departments, and companies to secure and facilitate a smooth transfer of documentation
- Interact with stakeholders in different roles across cultural and geographical settings
Bringing the below skills and qualities will make it easier to succeed in this role:
- You worked with document control or project information management for 5+ years in the construction industry
- You have a relevant bachelor’s degree or similar
- You have a strong interest in developing renewable energy projects
- You are experienced with Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS) and preferably in Microsoft SharePoint
- You have strong English skills, both verbal and written
- You are an experienced user of Microsoft Office and are always open to learning about new IT systems
- You challenge the status quo in terms of our processes and continuously enable our colleagues and stakeholders to work smarter
- You communicate with impact and present complex matters in an easy-to-understand manner
- You are highly motivated, flexible, and agile with a can-do attitude
- You are a team player with a curious and innovative mindset
Working at LAUTEC
At LAUTEC, we value collaboration, curiosity, and innovation. Our culture is based on trust, flexibility, and self-motivation. We are true to our Danish roots with a flat hierarchy, development opportunities for all employees, and a reasonable work-life balance.
Founded in 2015, LAUTEC accelerates the renewable energy transition worldwide through innovative IT solutions and consulting services, enabling the public and private sectors to develop, execute and operate wind power projects smarter, faster, and cheaper. Located in Copenhagen, Taipei, Boston, and Melbourne, our team consists of more than 50 employees today. Our consultants are highly skilled and experienced in IT, project controls, GIS, quality, fabrication, and project management. Read more here.
How to Apply
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, send your CV as well as a motivational letter to describe why you are the perfect candidate for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t hesitate to contact our Partner, Anders Pihlkjaer, if you have any questions.