Are you looking to get hands-on experience within employment law, contract management, and business administration while being part of the global transition to renewable energy?
Join LAUTEC’s head office in Copenhagen as our new Legal Student Assistant. As part of our international team in Copenhagen, you will help to prepare and review legal documents and participate in legal discussions across LAUTEC Group. We are looking for a student assistant to support the HR and Finance department with legal assistance for approximately 15 hours a week.
- Draft and review international consultancy and SaaS contracts
- Assist the management in commercial negotiations
- Provide legal support for the management team
- Systematize and track client and supplier contracts
- Ensure continuous improvement of contract templates and contracting processes
- Research legal structures for corporate establishment, taxations, and employment in new markets
- Help ensure compliance with transfer pricing regulations
To succeed in this role, you should bring the following skills and qualities:
- You are in the final year of your bachelor’s degree or have just started your master’s degree in Business Law or similar, preferably paired with a general interest in renewable energy
- You are an experienced MS Office user
- You have a professional proficiency in English, knowledge of Danish is an advantage
- You have excellent communication skills, enabling you to present complex matters in a professional and straightforward way
- You are highly motivated, flexible, and agile with a can-do attitude
- You are a team player with a curious and innovative mindset who likes to challenge the status quo
Working at LAUTEC
At LAUTEC, we value collaboration, curiosity, and innovation. Our culture is based on trust, flexibility, and self-motivation. We are true to our Danish roots with a flat hierarchy, development opportunities for all employees, and a reasonable work-life balance.
Founded in 2015, LAUTEC accelerates the renewable energy transition worldwide through innovative IT solutions and consulting services, enabling the public and private sectors to develop, execute and operate wind power projects smarter, faster, and cheaper. Located in Copenhagen, Taipei, Boston, and Melbourne, our global team consists of more than 50 employees. Our consultants are highly skilled and experienced in IT, project controls, GIS, quality, fabrication, and project management. Read more here.
How to Apply
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, send your CV as well as a motivational letter to describe why you are the perfect candidate for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t hesitate to contact our Finance Manager, Jeppe Holmfred, if you have any questions. We look forward to hearing from you!