Would you like to work with project planning while being part of the global transition to renewable energy? Join our team as Senior Planning Consultant or Freelancer in Jutland, Denmark.
We are looking for a Senior Project Planner (permanent or freelance) who will be working full-time as part of an industrial EPC project. Working closely with the project’s PMO team, you will develop and manage schedules and suggest corrective actions to keep the project on scope, budget, and time. Moreover, you will implement planning management frameworks, considering best practices, tools, and processes.
- Develop the project scope baseline
- Create, optimize, and maintain project schedules
- Implement schedule analyses and scenario modeling
- Manage schedule input from contractors
- Ensure the alignment of all key stakeholders’ time schedules
- Report internally and externally on time planning and performance
- Benchmark, report, and forecast construction performance
- Assist the project team with identifying the critical path
- Engage closely with Risk Management and Cost Control
- Support the Project Management Team
Bringing the below skills and qualities will make it easier to succeed in this role:
- Relevant degree or study program providing a technical background in Engineering, Construction, or a similar, paired with a general interest in developing industrial energy projects or O&G projects
- Relevant work experience within project planning, project management, or similar roles
- Competences equivalent to PMI-PMP
- Proficient knowledge of Primavera and Microsoft Project
- Fluency in English and excellent communication skills, enabling you to present complex matters in a professional way
- You can deliver high-quality solutions to support specific project needs
- You are highly motivated, flexible, and agile with a can-do attitude
Working at LAUTEC
At LAUTEC, we value collaboration, curiosity, and innovation. Our culture is based on trust, flexibility, and self-motivation. We are true to our Danish roots with a flat hierarchy, development opportunities for all employees, and a reasonable work-life balance. Read more here.
Founded in 2015, LAUTEC accelerates the renewable energy transition worldwide through innovative IT solutions and consulting services, enabling the public and private sectors to develop, execute and operate wind power projects smarter, faster, and cheaper. Located in Copenhagen, Taipei, Boston, and Melbourne, our team consists of more than 50 employees. With diverse backgrounds, we support renewable energy projects worldwide. Referring to the combined experience of our team, we have been involved in most existing offshore wind projects globally. Read more here.
How to Apply
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, send your CV and a motivational letter to describe why you are the perfect candidate for this position to email@example.com. Don’t hesitate to contact our Partner in Denmark, Anders Pihlkjaer (+45 2510 6040), if you have any questions.