Are you passionate about geoinformation and geospatial data science? Would you like to become part of the global transition to renewable energy?
Become our GIS Consultant in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Joining our international GIS team, you will primarily support global offshore wind development projects with geospatial analyses and visualizations, using both static and online mapping. Moreover, you will contribute to the development of LAUTEC’s online GIS solution for renewable energy projects.
- Spatial analyses, data management, and visualization of a broad scope of geospatial data
- Support project stakeholders with data analysis, data management, GIS administration, reporting, map production, and much more
- Further develop our solutions and workflows to process, analyze and visualize data
- Contribute to the SaaS product development of LAUTEC’s online GIS solution
To succeed in this role, you should bring the following skills and qualities:
- Relevant degree or study program within GIS, Computer Science, Engineering or similar, paired with a general interest in developing renewable energy projects
- Experience with data analyses and data management from a student job or other employment
- Basic knowledge of GIS applications and web mapping technologies, such as QGIS, ArcGIS, GeoServer, ArcGIS Online, Global Mapper, FME, Ogr2ogr, Python, or similar
- Excellent communication skills, which enable you to present complex matters in a straightforward way
- Highly motivated, flexible, and agile with a can-do attitude
- Team player with a curious and innovative mindset who likes to challenge the status quo
LAUTEC’s vision is to transition all power generation and fuels into renewables. That’s why we’re accelerating the renewable energy transition worldwide through innovative consulting and IT solutions that enable the public and private sectors to develop, execute and operate projects smarter, faster, and cheaper.
Founded in 2015, LAUTEC has offices in Copenhagen, Boston, Taipei, and Melbourne today.
Working at LAUTEC
We’re an international team of almost 40 colleagues who come from 12 different countries. You will join our biggest office – the headquarters in Copenhagen.
Our culture is based on transparency, open-mindedness, and the flexibility to learn and take on different roles. Moreover, we believe in simplicity, trust, freedom, and self-motivation. With a flat hierarchy and development opportunities for all employees, we are true to our Danish roots and value a work-life balance.
How to Apply
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, send your CV as well as a motivational letter to describe why you are the perfect candidate for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t hesitate to contact our GIS Team Lead, Pawel Zaradkiewicz, if you have any questions.