Are you passionate about renewable energy? Do you thrive when quantifying project risks, and can you confidently communicate what this will mean to a project? Join us at LAUTEC and become our new Risk Manager.
As a part of our PMO team, you will be working full-time on offshore wind farm projects. You will be responsible for identifying, managing, as well as mitigating risk and implementing standardized processes.
Like the rest of our team, you should be dedicated to renewable energy and enjoy working in a dynamic, international team. Our perfect candidate has a curious and innovative mindset and always values the team above the individual. As a person, you have a structured, analytical, and critical approach to your work. You are self-driven, easy-going, and enjoy interacting with a wide variety of stakeholders at all levels of a multinational organization.
- Create project risk strategies; preparing and implementing a risk management plan as well as driving risk management in compliance with project policies
- Manage the processes of risk management: planning and identifying risks, performing qualitative as well as quantitative analyses, planning risk responses, monitoring and controlling risks
- Prepare risk reports and analyses to support management in decision making
- Set up and maintain a project risk register as well as response plan templates and other documentation, together with the engineering and management team
- Train risk owners in risk management and proactively work in the project teams to develop risk mitigation actions, aiming to reduce project risk exposure
- Identify best practices and contributing to the continuous improvement of processes, tools, and templates; communicate the risk strategy within the project as well as to the country lead and headquarters
- Undertake risk modeling by using Monte Carlo simulations to provide CAPEX, OPEX, regulatory and lifetime structures as well as price structures
- Collaborate closely with planning, interface, and change control functions
We appreciate the right combination of personal as well as professional qualifications and would prefer the right candidate to bring the following skillsets to our team:
- 5+ years of work experience from the wind or the construction industry, or similar fields of work in this role
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or another relevant degree, providing a strong foundation in Statistics or Decision Theory
- Competencies equivalent to PMI-RMP (Risk Management Professional)
- Ability and interest to deep-dive into complex analytical issues; mastery of MS Office tools (e.g., Excel) to support these analytics is required
- Excellent coordination and cooperation skills; a team player who is willing and able to work with others to solve problems and share knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Working at LAUTEC
As a global organization, LAUTEC currently employs people from 12 countries. Our employees are highly skilled and experienced in the fields of project management, engineering, construction, risk, as well as GIS management and planning in all phases of development and construction of renewable energy projects. Our new Risk Manager will be part of a Danish company that is growing globally.
With a flat hierarchy and development opportunities for all our employees, we are true to our Danish roots and value the balance between work and life. Creating fun memories with our colleagues, clients, and counterparts is all in a day’s work.
How to Apply
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, send your CV as well as a motivational letter to describe why you are the perfect candidate for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have further questions.
Click here for more information about LAUTEC’s Risk Management services.