Are you passionate about renewable energy? Do you thrive in a project management role, and do you have outstanding stakeholder management skills? Join us at LAUTEC and become our new PMO / Project Controls Manager.
As a part of LAUTEC’s PMO team, you will be working full-time on offshore wind farm projects. Your key role will be to lead the PMO team through the project development and construction phases to ensure that the project is delivered on time, within budget and scope, following the required safety and quality standards.
Like the rest of our team, you should be dedicated to renewable energy and enjoy working in a dynamic, international team. Our perfect candidate has a curious and innovative mindset and always values the team above the individual. As a person, you have a structured, analytical, and critical approach to your work. You are self-driven, easy-going, and enjoy interacting with a wide variety of stakeholders at all levels of a multinational organization.
- Lead all PMO services for an offshore wind power project
- Ensure the successful implementation and optimization of the PMO’s strategy, responsibilities, services, and deliverables
- Establish and maintain detailed project plans together with the Project Planner
- Monitor and manage progress updates and performance reporting
- Report progress, performance, and forecasts of projects to the Senior Management
- Ensure that the project package and contractor schedules align and coordinate the input
- Support the Package Managers with concept selections and decision making
- Take the lead on all risk management activities on the project together with the Risk Manager
- Create, implement and monitor DEVEX and CAPEX budgets for the project
- Ensure effective project planning and integrated project controls
- Establish a management process with the intent of improving resource allocation, alignment, and the balance of work
- Coordinate closely with the Finance department, ensuring the alignment between finance, planning as well as risk management
- Ensure CSR compliance and reporting
- Potentially manage the Document Control Specialists, ensuring document control quality standards
We appreciate the right combination of personal as well as professional qualifications and would prefer the right candidate to bring the following skill sets to our team:
- 5+ years of work experience from a similar role in the Wind, Construction, or related industry
- Master’s degree in Engineering or a similar field of study
- Experience in creating and managing high-performance teams
- Strong knowledge of Primavera, Microsoft Office, and PowerBI
- Competences equivalent to PMP
- Strong knowledge in planning, risk as well as interface management, and cost control
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Working at LAUTEC
As a global organization, LAUTEC currently employs people from 12 countries. Our employees are highly skilled and experienced in the fields of project management, engineering, construction, risk, as well as GIS management and planning in all phases of development and construction of renewable energy projects.
Our new PMO Manager will be part of a Danish company that is growing globally. With a flat hierarchy and development opportunities for all our employees, we are true to our Danish roots and value the balance between work and life. Creating fun memories with our colleagues, clients, and counterparts is all in a day’s work.
How to Apply
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, send your CV as well as a motivational letter to describe why you are the perfect candidate for this position to email@example.com.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have further questions.