Are you passionate about renewable energy? Do you have project controls experience from large infrastructure projects, and do you want to be a part of a fast-growing renewable energy consultancy and spearhead our US Pacific office?
Join us at LAUTEC and become our PMO / Project Controls Senior Consultant based in Portland, Oregon.
As a member of our PMO team, you will be working full-time on renewable energy projects in the Pacific US during the development and construction phase. Your key role will be to support our clients in making sure the project is delivered on time, within budget and scope, following the required safety and quality standards. You will be supported by our global team of PMO consultants that holds years of experience.
Like the rest of us, you should be dedicated to renewable energy and enjoy working in an international team. Our perfect candidate is a team player and problem-solver with a curious and innovative mindset. If you are also structured, analytical, and proactive, you might be exactly the person we are looking for.
- Be a part of LAUTEC’s global PMO team and ensure knowledge sharing across projects.
- Roll out our PMO framework as a consultant to renewable energy projects, including the following tasks:
– Ensure the successful implementation and optimization of the PMO’s strategy and services.
– Develop and maintain the project schedule in Primavera P6.
– Take the lead on risk management activities on the project.
– Control the project scope and interfaces.
– Gather lessons learned and participate in structuring project documentation.
– Present project progress, performance, as well as forecasts to the project’s senior management.
We appreciate the right combination of personal as well as professional qualifications and would prefer if you bring the following skill sets to our team:
- 5+ years of work experience from a similar role in the Civil Construction, Infrastructure, or related industry
- Master’s degree in Engineering or a similar qualification
- A proactive mindset to take ownership of solving problems, not only flagging them
- Strong knowledge of Primavera and communicative skills in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Competences equivalent to PMP
- Strong expertise in planning, risk as well as interface management, and cost control
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Working at LAUTEC
As a global organization with offices in Boston, Copenhagen, Taipei, and Melbourne, we currently employ 35 people from 12 countries. With a flat hierarchy and development opportunities for all our employees, we are true to our Danish roots and value the balance between work and life. Creating fun memories with our colleagues, clients, and counterparts is all in a day’s work at LAUTEC.
How to Apply
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, send your CV as well as a motivational letter to describe why you are the perfect candidate for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel free to contact our Partner in Boston, Mads Bernitt, if you have further questions regarding this role.
Established in Denmark in 2015, LAUTEC offers skilled engineering and cloud-based IT systems for renewable energy projects. Our specialists come with years of expertise from the offshore wind industry and are highly skilled in engineering consulting. Our software is used by some of the largest offshore wind developers worldwide.