Are you passionate about renewable energy? Do you have project planning experience combined with a technical educational background? Join us at LAUTEC and become our new Project Planner based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
As a part of LAUTEC’s PMO team, you will be working full-time on offshore wind farm projects. Your key role as our new Project Planner is to create and maintain the master program in the project’s development and construction phase. Furthermore, you will ensure that all key stakeholders are informed about the project’s progress and any significant deviations.
Like the rest of our team, you should be dedicated to renewable energy and enjoy working in a dynamic, international team. Our perfect candidate has a curious and innovative mindset and always values the team above the individual. As a person, you have a structured, analytical, and critical approach to your work. You are self-driven, easy-going, and enjoy interacting with a variety of stakeholders at all levels of a multinational organization.
- Overall project planning, following the project model and overall program
- Manage the time schedule development, optimization, and maintenance
- Develop the project strategy for the timing of project execution
- Implement time schedule analyses and scenario modeling
- Ensure the alignment of all key stakeholder time schedules
- Report internally and externally on time planning and performance
- Benchmark, report, and forecast on construction performance
- Assist the project team with identifying the critical path
- Facilitate planning sessions and train project participants in the disciplines of effective planning
- Support the Operational Site Management with short-term planning tasks
- Collect schedule input from contractors and add it to the master schedule
- Engage closely with Risk Management and Cost Control
- Support the PMO / Project Controls Manager
We appreciate the right combination of personal as well as professional qualifications and would prefer the right candidate to bring the following skillsets to our team:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Danish to communicate with Danish stakeholders
- 5+ years of work experience from a similar role in the Wind, Construction, or related industry
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, providing a technical background in Engineering, Construction, or a similar field of study
- Competences equivalent to PMI-SP
- Dedicated planning experience in project planning, project management, or similar roles
- Proficiency with Primavera and Microsoft Project
- Strong knowledge in planning, risk as well as interface management, and cost control
- Extensive experience with conducting audits, surveillances, critiques, and root cause analyses
- Experience with portfolio planning
- Programming (Matlab, VBA, or other)
- Residency in the area around Copenhagen, Denmark
Working at LAUTEC
As a global organization, LAUTEC currently employs people from 12 countries. Our employees are highly skilled and experienced in the fields of project management, engineering, construction, risk, as well as GIS management and planning in all phases of development and construction of renewable energy projects.
Our new Project Planner will be part of a Danish company that is growing globally.
With a flat hierarchy and development opportunities for all our employees, we are true to our Danish roots and value the balance between work and life. Creating fun memories with our colleagues, clients, and counterparts is all in a day’s work.
How to Apply
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, send your CV as well as a motivational letter to describe why you are the perfect candidate for this position to email@example.com.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have further questions.
Click here for more information about LAUTEC’s Project Planning services.