Are you passionate about renewable energy? Do you love to work in a global team, and do you thrive when managing interfaces for large-scale wind power projects? Join us at LAUTEC and become our new EPCI Interface Manager.
As a part of LAUTEC’s PMO team, you will be working full-time on offshore wind farm projects. You will be responsible for identifying project interfaces in development, construction, operations, and also drive change management processes in the organization. Furthermore, you will be driving and implementing standardized interface management processes.
Like the rest of our team, you should be dedicated to renewable energy and enjoy working in a dynamic, international team. Our perfect candidate has a curious and innovative mindset and always values the team above the individual. As a person, you have a structured, analytical, and critical approach to your work. You are self-driven, easy-going, and enjoy interacting with a wide variety of stakeholders at all levels of a multinational organization.
- Establish the Interface Management and Change Control framework and processes
- Establish the Interface Register and continuous reporting to senior management and project stakeholders
- Manage and map out both internal and external sources of information and technical interfaces
(e.g., structural, electrical, contractual) according to the project scope and schedule
- Manage Change Management in the project and communicate changes to the organization
- Driving the development and implementation of engineering solutions for interface conflicts
- Avoid claims and delays due to unclear interfaces between the contracts in execution
- Manage project changes and conduct regular interface risk evaluations with the Risk Manager
- Facilitate and coordinate interface meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Support and establish system integration processes within product roadmaps
- Define clear roles and responsibilities for each contractor to limit conflicts
- Support the planning department and align contractor interfaces in the schedule
- Define interface assumptions and deliverables
- Implement continuous process improvement
- Train interface stakeholders in the established processes and tools
- Collaborate closely with the functions within the PMO team
We appreciate the right combination of personal as well as professional qualifications and would prefer the right candidate to bring the following skillsets to our team:
- 5+ years of work experience from a similar role in the Wind, Construction, or related industry
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Construction or a similar field of study, providing a strong technical and financial foundation in understanding large EPC(I) projects
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to consolidate complex and scattered information into a clear and structured format
- Team player with the ability to build and maintain strong networks with key stakeholders
- Ability to relocate to international locations for an extended period of time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Working at LAUTEC
As a global organization, LAUTEC currently employs people from 12 countries. Our employees are highly skilled and experienced in the fields of project management, engineering, construction, risk, as well as GIS management and planning in all phases of development and construction of renewable energy projects.
Our new Interface Manager will be part of a Danish company that is growing globally. With a flat hierarchy and development opportunities for all our employees, we are true to our Danish roots and value the balance between work and life. Creating fun memories with our colleagues, clients, and counterparts is all in a day’s work.
How to Apply
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, send your CV as well as a motivational letter to describe why you are the perfect candidate for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have further questions.
Click here for more information about LAUTEC’s Interface Management services.