Are you passionate about renewable energy? Do you have experience in the certification of offshore wind farms, and are you ready to take on new challenges in an international, dynamic organization? Join us at LAUTEC and become our new Certification Manager.
As part of our technical team, you will be responsible for the certification of offshore wind farms. In cooperation with the QMS team, you will also develop, implement, and maintain the procedures and processes related to project certification.
Our perfect candidate has a curious and innovative mindset and always values the team above the individual. As a person, you have a structured, analytical, and critical approach to your work. You are self-driven, easy-going, and enjoy interacting with a wide variety of stakeholders at all levels of a multinational organization.
- Manage all aspects and tasks related to project certification, including legal and contractual requirements and deliverables, such as the assessment and tracking of project certification
- Coordinate all project certification-related communication and information exchange with employers, authorities, and certification bodies
- Identify, track, and manage measures to fulfill compliance requirements with internal and external stakeholders
- Lead relevant certification meetings, audits, inspections with employees, authorities, and certification bodies
- Report and escalate to Project Manager or Project Director as needed
- Reduce potential claim risks occurring through contract milestones or other certification requirements
- Manage and maintain comprehensive project documentation and deliverables, including quality, status, versioning, and release
- Prepare and negotiate contracts with certifying bodies, authorities, and other third parties in the field of certification
- Review tender requirements issued by customers
We appreciate the right combination of personal as well as professional qualifications and would prefer the right candidate to bring the following skillsets to our team:
- 5+ years of work experience from a similar role within wind project certification, including technology compliance and type certification of wind turbines
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or a similar field of study
- Interdisciplinary electrotechnical, mechanical and structural experience (preferred, not required)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Working at LAUTEC
As a global organization, LAJUTEC currently employs people from 12 countries. Our employees are highly skilled and experienced in the fields of project management, engineering, construction, risk, as well as GIS management and planning in all phases of development and construction of renewable energy projects. Our new Certification Manager will be part of a Danish company that is growing globally.
With a flat hierarchy and development opportunities for all our employees, we are true to our Danish roots and value the balance between work and life. Creating fun memories with our colleagues, clients, and counterparts is all in a day’s work.
How to Apply
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, send your CV as well as a motivational letter to describe why you are the perfect candidate for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have further questions.