Do you want to work with GIS for large-scale wind power projects? Are you passionate about renewable energy, and do you love to work in a team? Join Lautec as a Senior GIS Specialist based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
As a Senior GIS Specialist, you will become part of our global team, working with our GIS and geo-communication setup on large-scale offshore wind projects.
Your primary responsibility will be to support international projects with GIS services, such as geospatial analyses and visualizations both with static and online mapping, and to advise on the appropriate use of geospatial data. Furthermore, your role as a Senior GIS Specialist will be to support the development of Lautec’s online GIS solution for offshore wind power location intelligence.
- Undertake complex spatial analyses, data management and geo-communication on a diverse scope of geodata
- Manage client relationships and GIS for multiple, global wind development projects on a daily basis
- Support the SaaS product development of our GIS solutions that are tailor-made for offshore wind
- Support our business development to grow and expand our GIS services and software
Like everyone at Lautec, you should be passionate about developing renewable power projects and engaging in a high-performing international team. Our perfect candidate has a curious and innovative mindset and values the team above the individual.
As a person, you have a structured, analytical, and critical approach to your work. You are self-driven, easy-going, and enjoy interacting with a wide variety of stakeholders at all levels of multinational organizations.
We are looking for the right combination of personal as well as professional qualifications and would prefer you to bring the following skills to our team:
- Relevant degree within GIS or Engineering
- At least five years of GIS experience within offshore wind development projects or a similar industry
- Intermediate level within one or more of the following GIS applications: QGIS, Global Mapper, ArcGIS, FME, or similar
- Experience with data and database management
- Experience with web mapping technologies, such as ArcGIS Online and GeoServer
- Scripting experience with Python or similar
- Fluency in English and excellent communication skills, enabling you to present and communicate complex matters in a professional and straight-forward way
- Outstanding skills at building relationships, enabling you to create results through teamwork, as a member of a global and virtual team
Working at Lautec
Trust, independence, and respect are vital parts of life at Lautec. With a flat hierarchy and development opportunities for all our employees, we value the balance between work and life. Furthermore, we ensure that our colleagues receive the support they need to grow professionally and personally.
Our new Senior GIS Specialist will be part of a Danish company that is growing at a global level and that combines a passion for offshore wind with an innovative approach for digital solutions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position or have questions, contact email@example.com.
Please attach your CV and motivational letter in English and tell us why you are the right candidate for this position.
Visit Lautec on LinkedIn