Do you have an analytical mindset and are you passionate about renewable energy? Do you thrive when quantifying project risks and can you confidently communicate what this will mean to a project?
Become our new colleague in the PMO department in Taiwan.
As a member of our professional consultancy team, you will be seconded onto one of our offshore wind farm projects in Taiwan. You will be responsible for driving risk management on a large-scale EPCI project and implementing standardized processes.
You have a systematic approach to your work and the ability to handle complex analytical issues. You are confident in presenting and communicating complex matters professionally. You are outstanding in building relationships, communicating, influencing, and providing leadership, which enables you to create results through teamwork.
- Creating project strategies; preparing and implementing a risk management plan as well as driving risk management in compliance with project policies
- managing the processes of risk management: planning and identifying risks, performing qualitative as well as quantitative analyses, planning risk responses, monitoring and controlling risks
- Preparing risk reports and analyses to support management in decision making
- Setting up a project risk register as well as response plan templates and other documentation, together with the engineering and management team
- Training risk owners in risk management and proactively work in the project teams to develop risk mitigation actions, aiming to reduce project risk exposure
- Identifying best practices and contributing to the continuous improvement of processes, tools, and templates; communicating the risk strategy within the project as well as to the country lead and headquarters.
- Undertaking risk modeling by using Monte Carlo simulations to provide CAPEX, OPEX, regulatory and lifetime structures as well as price structures
- Collaborating closely with planning, interface and change control functions
- Relevant bachelor’s, master’s or another relevant degree, providing a strong foundation in statistics or decision theory
- Competencies equivalent to PMI-RMP (Risk Management Professional)
- Relevant work experience from the wind or the construction industry and experience from a similar position
- Fluency in English and excellent communication skills
- Ability to deliver high-quality solutions using the appropriate tools and competencies that you bring to Lautec
Working at Lautec
Independence and trust – those two key values drive and motivate each colleague to excel in their role. We encourage our specialists to take pride in their work and mutual achievements.
Our specialists have worked on international wind farm projects and are from diverse backgrounds. Our new Risk Manager will be part of a Danish company that is growing globally.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, send us your CV and motivational letter to tell us why you are the perfect candidate for this position.